The fab 5 that keeps me going...

The fab 5 that keeps me going...
One generation plants the trees; another gets the shade. ~ Chinese Proverb

Friday, October 2, 2009

A new record ~ 60lbs!

Although it took us 5 days to get to the Food Bank this week (real estate is getting crazy!), I got to bring my "Fab 5" with me. My kids enjoyed weighing themselves on the food scale and even got me to step up there ~ and Howard laughed out loud when he saw it and said, "wow! I know your secret now - the number that women keep to themselves!" We let out a good laugh and my kids carried on with the game. My kids collective weight is 280 lbs. :)



And a special "thank you" goes to my fabulous, amazing, incredible husband who now calls One Can A Week "our" project! Jonathan, you are truly the BEST husband in the Universe! I love you with my whole soul... and then some.

See you Sunday!

Lisa (and Jonathan too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment